4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

please adjust the volume between the 'shouts' and normal voice :D
It almost blew my ears with headphones and 4 seconds later I had to raise the volume
The narrator's pronunciation could be clearer

Other than that, for animation, content and format, well done! xD

ApexxWolf responds:

My bad, still working on mixing audio better xD and yes I could definitely improve on my pronunciation.

Thanks for the feedback :D

Mahtigwess and Lusifee: No Evil 014 Mahtigwess and Lusifee: No Evil 014

Love these stories!
From the music, to the animation style, to the 'fantasy' feeling it gives

And would love some subtitles D:
My english is improving, but still not enough to get almost half of what they say.

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

My CC person is working on it for the youtube version^^

Cat Dust Cat Dust

Cool xD

But I think the cats would break everything on the way instead :D

Home Home

Wow, it started out unremarkably boring, but it got surprisingly touching

it was a nice angle on the classic quest-hunter adventurer lifestyle! Nice usage of the sound effects!

A Sweet Typing Thrill A Sweet Typing Thrill

As expected, awesome :D

Took me less time to figure the answers on this one, compared to the prequel. But maybe because I love communication? Or maybe the game is slightly easier? Either way it was challenging enough for me to get stuck on the Rotate one.
And I'm still stuck at the ending, but will definitely come back to try again

As for the game revew,
Even though there are no "graphics" to review (aside from the font used), but that leaves more space for you, the player, to imagine yourself as the detective, rackng your brain to find the solution for this weird case, possibly with other's lives (and your own) at stake. And I find this pretty neat. The music fits right in and the voices creeped me out xD
Will recommend to my friends when we talk about puzzle/riddle games!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you, Danpcz!

Intereting that you in general found this instalment to be easier than the second one, as I'm pretty sure it has been the other way around for most other people :O
Great job getting so far in one go!

The ending is a bit of a tough one, but maybe you remember the basic concept from the first game? It's a bit different, but don't forget to pay attention while you play the game again, in order to get back to the last stage.

Yeah, I've decided that even if I could've added some graphics, like a desk and a computer with a screen, I wanted to go with a more "pure" text-based feel. Also, I think indeed think it makes it easier for the player to immerse into the game (within the game) as if they were playing it themselves.

Glad you like the music! :D

Thanks again for playing, reviewing, and for possibly recommending this to your friends!

Shword Shword

Absolutely loved the concept!
And the aesthetics fit it very well, including the enemies